Sign in to start your session
QValue Services collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages, complete a registration form or other submission form, or request or buy goods, services, or other information from us.
QValue Services uses this information to provide you with services, or information that you request. When visitors specifically request information from us through the Site, QValue Services may use your information to provide you with information reports as well as information about services offered by QValue Services. To stop getting general e-mails or communications from QValue Services, simply tell us so in a reply to any e-mail we send you.
1. Any other Companies who will also use your information only in accordance with this Policy.
2. Third parties providing services to you pursuant to your agreement with QValue Services or as may be required by law.
3. With companies in the course of business transfers where customer and user information is one of the transferred business assets. If QValue Services or substantially all of QValue Services’ assets were acquired, such information would be one of the transferred assets.
4. QValue Services may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of the legal rights of QValue Services or its affiliates, customers, or suppliers, other users of this Site, or the public; or in order to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
5. QValue Services may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
(1) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(2) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(3) your address, telephone number, and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
(1) infringes or may infringe on anyone else's copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights;
(2) violates or may violate others' privacy or publicity rights;
(3) Is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another party;
(4) impersonates another person; or
(5) breaches any obligations of confidentiality or any other contractual obligation you may owe to any third parties.
(1) your posting of any content on, or your use of the Site in violation of this Agreement;
(2) any other breach of this Agreement by you; or
(3) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.